Monday, March 8, 2010

English post .___.

 New *


I will type it finish by English. And also my first English post. Cause don't know which fool deleted my chinese software -,-
Forgive my broken english, sorry.


Last Saturday went Jusco watched 全城熱戀熱辣辣 with my sis, not bad :)
Nicholas Tse, Shawn Yue and Daniel Wu are so leng zai 


Today, the first day of exam
Science 2 really make me confuse! Geo still okay :X Kh, idk how to say liaw -,- super HARD!!
When finish those cacat exam paper, ms.wind blow towards my chubby face, it's comfy. LOL  *stop kisiao pls*

Tomorrow, English paper 1 & 2 and Math 1. I not yet ready at all ! 
Remind myself bring calculator. Bring calculator, bring calculator, bring calculator..
Lastly, good luck to whomever that examing and myself too :) Whoop ♥


Tata :D