Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Labour Day

Hellow , I'm back :)

Labour day.
Woke up in the early morning, went KL looked for DimSum. But did not opened ya D:
Then we waited MidValley opened and took ours breakfast at Din Tai Fung.
 I love this so muchh. *yummy*
After breakfast, time to shopping :) but no one i like D:
We went to Digi Centre asked bout SmartPlan. My papa's Nokia5800 suck, so we decided him to change another one even though his Nokia5800 use not more than 1 year -,-
But my papa prefers touch screen, he considered iPhone.
Now! I'm in love with BlackBerry Curve8520, even Bold9700 greater than Curve8520 ;o
So now I'm saving! Do not lure me before i get my BB! hahaha.
After that, took photo with my papa in TheGarden.
Then we headed to Fullhouse :)
This is the photos in dunno which Thursday with my sister ;x
Then this is Labour day's photos.
My ChickenChop and MushroomSoup. Set lunch ;)

Sunday, We went Fraser's Hill. *yipeeee* I think that was first time i been there ;x
I thought Fraser's Hill is a muggy place, I was wrong :D
Much wind over there, quiet and comfortable place!
When we drove up the moutain, my mama and sister were vomited. lmao
I slept the whole journey, thats why i did not vomit :) Here some photos,
My sister Rola, brother, brother's gf.
My sister Rola.
My chubby mama and naughty papa, they were played the little part of Titanic. Lol.
We played shooting game, i dunno what the name of the game ;x
Error Model!
Correct Model :)
After that we went to ride horses. Then it is time to go down D: *unwilling*



End.