Friday, April 9, 2010

Sweep grave ,

Last Saturday sweep grave at Nirvana * in chinese 富貴山莊 *
Wake up in 7.30 morning. Yesh , i knew thats was late ;x We arrived there almost 9am.
Here some picture that i took :)
A paper washing machine for my grandma, Awesome. I asked my uncle: " popo know how to use it? "
Then my uncle answered : " This was automatic. "  lol.
After sweep grave, back home take a shower then straight to Klang fetch my sister. There were traffic jam almost 1 hour * Shyt * After fetched my sister, my sister suggested went to Bukit Tinggi Jusco.
My daddy dont want shopped with us, so he went for foot massage and also fish spa ;)
My daddy said that he scared eaten by fishhh. lol.
I just bought this today .___. It promotion 2 for RM99 + 2 piece ;D

Sunday in the early morning, my daddy get a call from my cousin. And he was cry for went Genting -,-
* DaiLou, Monday i got school arh * Monday Chinese school was holiday.
We just take a walk at Genting. I was so cold that I kept shivering ;x
After sunset, we went for dinner. Near Fullhouse that behind KLCC. Restaurant Stadium Negara.
Wow, yummy! Steamboat by carbon! Recommend! ;)

Monday until Friday school as usual usual usual!
Celebrate Moka's birthday at De'Western Rangers soon :)



p/s  New Album in my facebook.