Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life Style Again ,


Went The Mines last Saturday. Finally I got ears pierced :) 
Is Mr.WenLong made me got ears piercing, cause before i went piercing, chatted with him about piercing. lol.
Finish pierced, Papa bought me an anklet :)
 
Sunday family day, wake up in 9 morning *Gosh, sooo early* and dim sum as breakfast.
Then straight to Time Square :) A large crowd of people there.
I spent almost RM400 on my trophy. But not my money. lol.
I told Carmen that's the benefit shopping with family. haha. And here recommend a hair saloon in Time Square name Kim Gallery :)
After Time Square, went Kajang Mewah Club for our western dinner. Nice environment and it look alike Bukit Langat, but Bukit Langat more nicer.

Monday until today, school as usual ._____.
Tomorrow Friday! I love Friday because Saturday and Sunday coming :D
Saturday sweep grave, hope it will be a sunny day :)
Bye!








ily.